Friday, December 9, 2011

Craft Stick Christmas Trees

Cute and super easy!
SUPPLIES:
--large craft sticks (for the tree trunks)
--skinny craft sticks (for the branches)
--wood snips
--paint
--glue (I used E6000 to glue the sticks together and regular craft glue for the sequins)
--yellow foam

GAME PLAN:

I prepared the sticks by using wood snips to cut the skinny craft sticks into branches of descending lengths. Next, Cohen painted all the branch sticks green and the the two trunk sticks brown.

After the painted sticks dried, I glued them together with the E6000 glue to form the Christmas tree. We let them dry overnight. The next day Cohen glued all of the sequins on the branches and I cut out a yellow foam star for him to glue on the top. I attached the string to the back so we could hang them on little suction cups on the back door.

No comments:

Post a Comment