Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Reindeer with Child's Hand Antlers

This one's super easy! Plus I love anything that uses my kid's hand prints!


SUPPLIES:
--small terra cotta pot
--red pom pom
--two googly eyes
--card stock
--glue (I used E6000)
--ribbon (optional)

GAME PLAN:
I traced my son's hands on the dark brown card stock and cut them out myself, since he's not able to really use scissors yet. Next we glued on the antlers (if using E6000 glue, you'll need to hold them on for a couple of minutes to really get them to stick). Next my son glued on the eyes, nose and the little light brown ears that I had cut out of scrap cardstock. Finally, since I thought it looked a bit "naked," we decided to add some colorful ribbon around the rim of the pot using the same E6000 glue. Pretty easy!

No comments:

Post a Comment